We've got a couple xmethods WSDL in our build tests and those work fine.
Tell me one that you're having problems with.  Also, could you give me a
full stack trace?  Which XML parser are you using?  Xerces?

Russell Butek
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Johan \"Spocke\" Sörlin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 03/16/2002 09:48:27 AM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]