Well, this MAY be a bug.  If an exception arrives from the server, then
that exception is created and thrown on the client.  But the code that
creates and throws that exception may have a bug and that BUG is what's
thrown to the client, not the original server exception.  For some reason I
just assumed that the NPE was a bug exception, not a server exception.  I
could certainly (and most likely) be wrong.  If we could see a stack trace
on a known codebase, then we can tell which line is throwing the exception
and determine whether SOAPFaultBuilder is throwing a server exception or
having problems of its own.

Russell Butek
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Glen Daniels <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 03/18/2002 07:33:22 AM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]