Hi,

Using today's (18-03-02) build I get an exception on the client trying to
deserialize an array.
The returned array contains two objects of different types and on
deserializing the first element I get:

org.xml.sax.SAXException: !! No Deserializer for
http://developer.cognos.com/schemas/cm/1/:objectPackage
        at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializerImpl.onStartElement(DeserializerImpl.ja
va:444)
        at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializerImpl.startElement(DeserializerImpl.java
:391)
        at
org.apache.axis.encoding.DeserializationContextImpl.startElement(Deserializa
tionContextImpl.java:834)
        at
org.apache.axis.message.SAX2EventRecorder.replay(SAX2EventRecorder.java:197)
        at
org.apache.axis.message.MessageElement.publishToHandler(MessageElement.java:
578)
        at
org.apache.axis.message.RPCElement.deserialize(RPCElement.java:207)
        at org.apache.axis.message.RPCElement.getParams(RPCElement.java:231)
        at
com.cognos.developer.ContentManagerServiceBindingStub.query(ContentManagerSe
rviceBindingStub.java:201)
        at com.cognos.client.ServiceInvoker.main(ServiceInvoker.java:67)

The response body is:

 <SOAP-ENV:Body>
  <ns1:queryResponse
SOAP-ENV:encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/";
xmlns:ns1="http://developer.cognos.com/schemas/cm/1/";>
   <queryResult xsi:type="SOAP-ENC:Array"
SOAP-ENC:arrayType="ns1:baseObject[2]"
xmlns:SOAP-ENC="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/";>
    <item xsi:type="ns1:objectPackage">
        [...]
    </item>
    <item xsi:type="ns1:objectReport">
        [...]
    </item>
   </queryResult>
  </ns1:queryResponse>
 </SOAP-ENV:Body>

For your information I've attached is the WSDL, the client code and the
server's Impl code.

--
Sylvain