If I want to access the MessageContext to add a header to the
response from a client call, where is the appropriate place in
my code to call MessageContext.getCurrentContext()?  if I put
it in the constructor of my service with some debugging code,
it appears that the constructor gets called twice, and only on
the second call is there a non-null MessageContext.  here's
some sample code:

the line 'making demo' shows up twice in my Tomcat window.  the
impl.Demo constructor is where I try to get a handle to the
MessageContext.

thoughts?

/**
 * DemoSoapBindingImpl.java
 *
 * This file was auto-generated from WSDL
 * by the Apache Axis Wsdl2java emitter.
 */

package samples;

public class DemoSoapBindingImpl implements samples.Demo {

    private impl.Demo      myObject;

    public DemoSoapBindingImpl()
    {
        try
        {
            myObject = new impl.Demo();
            System.err.println("making demo");
        }
        catch(java.lang.Exception e)
        {
            System.err.println("failed making demo");
            e.printStackTrace();
        }
    }

    public java.lang.String doSomething(java.lang.String in1,
java.lang.String in2, int in3) throws java.rmi.RemoteException {
        return myObject.doSomething(in1, in2, in3);
    }
}