From: Wörner Till [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2002 8:40 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: AW: WSDL and XML Spy

Hi,

I totally agree with you that the xml Java2WSDL spits out is absolutely
legal.
I just wanted to make my life a bit easier, cause I like to test my Web
Services with XML Spy sometimes.
And I also think that this is a XML Spy problem, but as the element prefixes
are unnecessary (not the attribute prefixes as you mentioned, but these are
not my real problem) I thought I could supress their generation.
I just wanted to remove the prefixes, not the namespace definition, because
wsdl is the default ns also.
Perhaps I will ask Altova about a solution and why it works with version
4.2...)

@C.C. Liu: Could you do me a favour and look inside your wsdl-document you
used to try with version 4.2 and confirm that all wsdl-elements are
prefixed? I do not have 4.2 at hand...

Greetings and thanks,
Till