Title: AW: Returning Complex Type Data to .NET C# App

Hello,
Here is the response Ive got from the Axis Servlet if I want to request a complex-type.
It would return an Object of "Test" - this Class is compiled and is under WEB-INF/classes/ found - but Axis wont find the Class. Is there any configuration missing, that the JWS File wont find my Class or does I have there make a mistake ?!?!?!

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalAccessError: try to access class test from class HelloWorld
        at HelloWorld.retTest(HelloWorld.java:9)

Thanks a lot,
Greetings,
Sascha