From: Sven Kuenzler [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, April 29, 2002 9:30 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: InvocationTargetException

I am developing an application with Axis beta 1 on Tomcat 4.0.3.
When trying to integrate FOP, I get an InvocationTargetException.
Unfortunatley, I do not get a stack trace.
How can I get a more verbose ouput from Axis?
Does anybody happen to know the FOP problem? I put fop.jar,
avalon-framework.jar and logkit.jar in both commons/lib and in
webapp/axis/.../lib. Did I miss anything?

    Thanks Sven....
This correspondence is for the named person's use only.  It may contain confidential
or legally privileged information, or both.
No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistransmission.  If you
receive this correspondence in error, please immediately delete it from your system
and notify the sender.
You must not disclose, copy or rely on any part of this correspondence if you are not
the intended recipient.
Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where
the sender expressly, and with authority, states them to be the views of Baycorp
Advantage.