No documentation, yet.  Basically, you instantiate an
org.apache.axis.wsdl.toJava.Emitter, call the set methods you want to call,
and then call emitter.run (or emitter.emit, depending on the version -
emitter.run is newer).  DO NOT call WSDL2Java.  That is only a command-line
tool that itself calls Emitter methods.

Russell Butek
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

"Gold, Laurence (MLIM)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 05/13/2002 09:58:15 AM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]