From: Simon McClenahan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, May 20, 2002 5:10 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: WSDL2JAVA problem

The first thing I would check is to make sure that you have an XML parser in
your classpath (it looks like you're running ant, you can specify the
classpath for that apply command). I have found that NullPointerException
and ClassNotFoundException are usually thrown by Axis when no XML parser is
available, even though Axis does not give any hint to that being the cause.

cheers,
        Simon