Hi, I need to change a parameters value and return it to the caller (xmlESDO
below).  My Method looks like this.

public int ValidateTailorDetails(String esid, String ScreenID, String
xmlESDO, int index)
{
        xmlESDO = "blah";

        return 0;
}

I'm just letting axis generate the WSDL.  I tried taking the axis generated
xml and adding an element to the response message, like below, and then
using this wsdl file in my call.

  <wsdl:message name="ValidateTailorDetailsRequest">
    <wsdl:part name="esid" type="xsd:string"/>
    <wsdl:part name="ScreenID" type="xsd:string"/>
    <wsdl:part name="xmlESDO" type="xsd:string"/>
    <wsdl:part name="index" type="xsd:int"/>
  </wsdl:message>
  <wsdl:message name="ValidateTailorDetailsResponse">
    <wsdl:part name="xmlESDO" type="xsd:string"/>       <------------- Added
this bit
    <wsdl:part name="return" type="xsd:int"/>
  </wsdl:message>

For mine this should work, but my VB test app. gets an error - 'Invalid
procedure call or argument'
Anyone got any ideas as to anything else I need to do?

Chris.