From: "Stefan Wagner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2002 9:24 AM
Subject: Error with BeanSerializer

Hi!

I try to use Java2WSDL and WSDL2Java. I created a simple bean which I want
return from a method of my service. When I invoke the service with a tester
get the following exception:

Exception in thread "main" Internal Server Error
        at
org.apache.axis.transport.http.HTTPSender.invoke(HTTPSender.java:518)
        at
org.apache.axis.strategies.InvocationStrategy.visit(InvocationStrategy.java:
71)
        at org.apache.axis.SimpleChain.doVisiting(SimpleChain.java:154)
        at org.apache.axis.client.AxisClient.invoke(AxisClient.java:174)
        at
direct.AnatomyServiceSoapBindingStub.getComponent(AnatomyServiceSoapBindingS
tub.java:118)
        at direct.Tester.main(Tester.java:9)

What am I doing wrong?

Cheers,