From: HARI,SANJAYAGANESH (HP-India,ex2) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, May 31, 2002 2:10 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: WSDL -> WSDD failed ! Please help !

Hi :

I am facing issues with services deployment vis WSDL way.

I followed the procedure below:

(1) I have an EchoService.java as attached.

(2) I generated the WSDL from the above java class file using

java org.apache.axis.wsdl.Java2WSDL -o EchoService.wsdl  -l"http://localhost:8080/axis/services/EchoService" -n  "urn:EchoSanjay" -p"com.sanjaya.EchoService" "urn:EchoSanjay"  com.sanjaya.EchoService

(3) Then I used the WSDL2Java to get the WSDD files as below

java org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java -o . -d Session -s -S true  -Nurn:EchoSanjay com.sanjaya.EchoService EchOService.wsdl

(4) But I see that the generated WSDD file doesnt have any of the public methods I have defined in the java files. But the wsdl is fine. The WSDL and WSDD are as attached, but WSDD is empty :-(

Any clues please?

Sanjay.