Hi,

why not write an application that does the following:

Call remote method with 2 paras (user and passwd)
Method looks up user and password, if matches
returns an array of keyvalues ( key to a certain task, project, whatever )

Second method uses keyvalue as parameter to look up task/project details
and returns an XML String with structured detail values.

Good luck

assistent
=========
      Unternehmensberatung