Sudhir wrote:
> Olivier,
>  Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, I dont have the luxury of using the
> wsdl2java tool. My aim is to generate the clients and the required beans
> automatically. And all I can use is the parsers and the axis apis. I cant
> use that tool, wsdl2java.
> My queston is, do I have to provide anything other than the attriutes,
> set/get methods and the constructor for the complex types, so that I can
> register the bean serializer/deserializer for that with the call object?
>
> Thanks
> Sudhir

You may not be able to use wsdl2java to produce your production code,
but why don't you use it to generate an example that knows how to do
that particular bit of wsdl? If you're writing your own code generator
it may help to look at what the existing one does; particularly the code
it generates for registering the serializers, which is what you're
asking for.

-Baz