hi all,

Until few days ago I used to work with glue. I also did some tests with
nosoap (php). In both implementations, the client does:

// in php
$sc = new soapclient('http://garfield/~maurice/wm.wsdl', true);

// in java/glue
Registry.invoke("http://garfield/~maurice/wm.wsdl";,
                 "add",
                  new String[]{ "1", "2" } );

In other words the client is fully constructed from the wsdl.

In axis, however, I feel like I have to provide much more informations
programmatically: namespaces, ports, etc.. Am I missing something or is
axis not yet fully implemented ? Besides, is there a tutorial more
detailed than the documentation that comes with the package ?

thanks in advance.

Maurice