From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2002 6:02 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: automatic deployment in axis

Hi.

I have a webapp containing axis and a web.xml much like the one in
webapps/axis/WEB-INF.  The jars for the webservices I want are also
included and I can deploy them okay using the AdminClient and a  .wdss
file.

However, I want to be able to have the webservices already deployed so I
can just deploy the war containing everything and the webservices will be
innediately useable without running the AdminClient.   I have read the FAQ
and the docs and searched the list archives but I can't see how to do this.

Can anyone help?

Regards,

Martin.

DCS Transport and Logistics Solutions