I tried this with just my class compiled with -g and it worked
great.  I assume the --implClass option is provided if you don't
want to go to the trouble of compiling a special debug-version
of your class in your usual place.

i.e., I set up a 'wsdl' target in ant but I rip out my
standard build tree first to insure I get a good -g
compile, compile -g, build the wsdl file (w/o --implClass),
and finally rip out the tree again (so next time build
clean optimized version of the class files).  Of course
there are cleaner ways of doing all of this, but I
can image why the --implClass option is provided.

Heitzso