On Thu, 25 Jul 2002, Rathert Jonas (Platinion) wrote:

> What I already have is
>
>  - an interface which contains all java.rmi-specific stuff,
>  - a java bean which I want to "transfer" using a WebService,
>    which also has a method "foo()" that I want to call on the
>    client,
>  - the server side implementation, of course and
>  - the client code.

I've written client and server separately, then tried to deploy with axis.
All I've done is write a WSDD file (examples ship with axis).  Then deployed
it.  I haven't used any of the stub stuff.

jh

--
"Madame, si c'est possible, c'est fait, impossible?  Cela se fera."
                                              -- Charles Alexandre de Calonnne