Hello everybody,

I still love "finals", so I just wanted to use the final Axis 1.0
instead of a nightly build. As everybody knows, there is still a "bug"
in Axis, so it is still needed to deploy the Servlet Class of javax to
the Client to get the Client with the 1.0 working.
Insted of this I just wanted to try a nightly-build. Everything wents
fine, but two problems:

First Problem referring to the builds after 1.0:

I'm using Stateless Session Beans for exporting Services and I'm using
the Axis Features WSDL2Java and Java2WSDL.
In the Nightly Builds I have a problem with the ?wsdl Feature -> If I'm
looking at the WSDL I've seen, that not all Objects that I've specified
in the WSDD would be exported, so I can't import this WSDL to create the
stub-code.
Explain:
I'm returning DAO-Objects. This DAO-Objects containing sometimes Arrays
of other DAO-Objects. THIS referring DAO's aren't anymore inside the
WSDL with every nightly build I've tried.

So my Job is, using Axis 1.0 Final to create WSDL, afterwords I'm
creating the Stub-Classes. For final deployment I'm using the
nightly-build on the Server and on the Client.
But thats not the final solution, isn't it ? :)

Second Problem referring to all Versions I've tried:

The Stateless Session Beans can only be accessed, if EVERY Method is
marked as "REQUIRED TRANSACTION".
Because of this, I've a lot of Deadlock Exceptions inside Jboss and it
could help me, if anybody knows, WHY it really needs a transaction. Or
is this a bug ?

Regards,

Sascha