Von: Tom Jordahl [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Gesendet: Montag, 9. Dezember 2002 15:54
An: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'; '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Betreff: RE: WSDL2Java - How to configure the Stubclasses name ?

Sascha,

As far as I know, no change to the file/class name generation code has
been made post 1.0. You can check the logic (which is tricky) in the
class
  org/apache/axis/wsdl/toJava/JavaGeneratorFactory.java

See the resolveNameClashes() function.

The _Port and _Service suffixes (line 714 or so) are appended to the
class names when there is already an object of the same name.

Can you post your entire WSDL file?

--
Tom Jordahl
Macromedia Server Development