From: Jonnycattt
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 1/2/2003 11:13 PM
Subject: consuming document-style web services

Hi all,

  quick question: i see on xmethods that the .NET services are all
Document style. Do I use the same approach to consuming these services
as RPC services? I don't remember seeing any examples (or mention of
differences in consuming) for Document style services in the docs.

And another quick .NET question: If I code a java web service and use
axis to deploy it, what's the easiest (and free) way for me to test for
.NET interop?

Thanks all.

Marc

This mail was sent by Cablespeed Webmail