From: Shobha Rani Jagathpal [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, January 10, 2003 10:47 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: SOAP request redirection

Hi,

  I need to develop a SOAP proxy. I was thinking that by using handler
I'll authenticate the request coming for a webservice and then allow it
to access the actual webservie.
So the flow will be as follows

    SOAP Client

        V      corp A
    ===[ Firewall ] ===

    { Internet }

        V   goes back to client
    ===[ Firewall ]===  ^
        |     corp B  |
    [ Webserver in DMZ ] --->(Not authenticated)
    Authentication webservice
        | If authenticated allowed to access the webservice

    [ SOAP Server ]
    Any webservice

Regards,
Shobha Rani J