Thanks!  I will try these.

BTW, I got Axis to use .asmx instead of .jws by modifying JWSHandler.java
and changing DEFAULT_JWS_FILE_EXTENSION from '.jws' to '.asmx'.  There was a
small gotcha that some of the substring code assumes a 3 character file
extension.  There are  two places where you need to change '-3' to '-4' and
one place where you need to change '-4' to '-5'.  Everything seemed to work
fine, although I didn't do much testing.