Title: Re: How to deploy two web services in one web container?
So far as I am aware, Axis can support an arbitrary number of web services. In fact, if you look in the default server-config.wsdd file you'll probably see two services defined (though they may be commented out).

I'm not sure I follow your question about two different webapps. One Axis instance can handle services that belong to any number of different .wars or .jars or .ears