"Brian Dillon (ext. 944)" wrote:

> I tried rolling back axis to v1.0 but I still get the same kind of
> exception. As like you the weservices I am trying to
> deploy rely on quite a few classes it doesn't seem to be possible to submit
> it as a test case. Also creating a separate test case would not be plausable
> due to our own configuration issues (Could it possibly be that Axis has a
> problem with Web services which have greater than a set number of operations
> ?).
>
> Anyway, if anyone can think of anything worth trying I would appreciate it.

  You may want to just try deleting some of your methods and see if you notice a
pattern. I couldn't tell when I did this, but you may have better luck.
  You delete this one, it works, put it back it breaks, and see what you can
find out.

  The other option is to decide if you really need all the overloaded methods.
What if you just changed the name of the method in the interface, so that you
had more methods, but not as many overloaded for each one.