All,

Subsequent client requests to my service don't appear to be retaining state.  I'm
certain that I'm missing something rather trivial here re: session management but I
can't find any documentation regarding the matter.  That said, I have found the
following tid bit:
"It is up to some handler on the request chain to set up an appropriate Session
implementation and attach it to the MessageContext with MessageContext.setSession() so
that anyone who wants to use session semantics can get at it."
I see the lovely AxisHttpSession object that can be constructed from an
HttpServletRequest or HttpSession -- but I'm unsure of how to get to either/both
through a handler OR a service.  Any input is warmly welcomed.
Thanks!
Cory