my groove ID is rpvaidya
-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, February 14, 2003 3:42 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Is there a chance of having a Forum of discussion ( something more flexible )

How about setting up a Groove space for Axis Discussion?
Software can be found at www.groove.net. For experimentation purposes, I'll create an Axis space, just email me with your Groove username to be added to the space.

Ryan Cuprak
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Office: (203)-786-5682
Cell: (203)-376-8789

"Apostolopoulos Paris" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

02/13/2003 05:05 PM
Please respond to axis-user

        To:        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        cc:

Hi!
I would like to ask if there is a possibility in the near future the
administrative part of Apache Axis , to provide us (the users) a more
flexible and interactive way of talking about Axis , problems related to
axis..and stuff ! I don't know if I am the only one that finds generally
the mailing list a bit restrictive. I just red a mail from a user that
was wondering about an un-answered mail , and I tought that part of this
problem might be the strange nature of the mailing list interaction.
Please don't get me wrong I don't want to offend anyone , the Apache
group or the Axis team. I am just wondering!

I would like also to ask the users , what  they think about a having a
forum of discusion (imagine a PHP based one ), I find these forums very
very flexible and quite interactive , especially when it comes to
supporting a project like Axis which is being more and more famous!

Lets say that the Apache Axis team is not interested in such a solution
, is anyone else interested? May we (the users) could start such a
thing!

Thank you for your time!

"THIS E-MAIL MESSAGE ALONG WITH ANY ATTACHMENTS IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE ADDRESSEE and may contain confidential and privileged information.

If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,

you are notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this

communication is strictly Prohibited.

If you have received this message by error, please notify us

immediately, return the original mail to the sender and delete the

message from your system."