Sorry if it wasn't clear...  I'm looking to write a wsdl file that will
allow Axis to understand this SOAP message.  I am also wondering if this
message is even proper SOAP.  Its generated by python SOAPy which I have
read has some issues with complex types like this.
                                Keith

--
-----------------------
Keith Baker
PGP Key: E5D92911 --
http://math-www.uni-paderborn.de/pgpnet/pks-commands.html
Metacarta Inc.
126 Prospect St.
Suite 5
Cambridge, MA 02139
617-661-6382 x127
This message may contain privileged, proprietary, and otherwise
private information. If you are not the intended recipient, please
notify the sender immediately, delete this message, and do not
distribute it.
it still cost four figures to fix?"