From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2003 4:26 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: error message in sample files

I think your going to need to do a little reading about how Axis works,
especially the user's guide, WSDL2Java, Java2WSDL, and
AdminClient/AdminService. After that try to follow what I said in the last
e-mail I sent. After that, you should be good to go.

Harry J. Kobetitsch
UBS Warburg
One North Wacker Drive
Chicago, Illinois 60606-2809