I get the following error when I select the (wsdl) link from the service
listing page.  The EchoAttachmentsService actual is running and the client
can connect and everything works fine.  I tried deploying without the "urn:"
namespace but it didn't make any difference when trying the wsdl link.
Thanks for any help.
-Paul

AXIS error
Sorry, something seems to have gone wrong... here are the details:

Fault - ; nested exception is:
        WSDLException: faultCode=OTHER_ERROR: Can't find prefix for
'urn:EchoAttachmentsService'. Namespace prefixes must be set on
the Definition object using the addNamespace(...) method.:
AxisFault
 faultSubcode:
 faultString: WSDLException: faultCode=OTHER_ERROR: Can't find prefix
for 'urn:EchoAttachmentsService'. Namespace prefixes must be set
on the Definition object using the addNamespace(...) method.:
 faultActor:
 faultNode:
 faultDetail: