Hi,

I started from a Java-Interface, generated the WSDL, then generated the Java classes
for client and server,
Deployed the service to Axis/Tomcat. I had success so far (also no exception when
deploying the service, which contains BeanMappings and two TypeMappings for arrays of
beans).
When I want to call the web service, the Initialisation on the server side fails
already (see below).

Any help appreciated.

Best regards,
Matthias

Excerpt from the server response (caught with the TCP Monitor):

  <soapenv:Fault>
   <faultcode
xmlns:ns1="http://xml.apache.org/axis/";>ns1:Server.userException</faultcode>
   <faultstring>org.apache.axis.InternalException: java.lang.Exception: The
OperationDesc for getFlights was not syncronized to a method of
de.test.FlightServiceImpl.</faultstring>
   <detail>
    <ns2:stackTrace
xmlns:ns2="http://xml.apache.org/axis/";>org.apache.axis.InternalException:
java.lang.Exception: The
OperationDesc for getFlights was not syncronized to a method of
de.test.FlightServiceImpl.
      at
org.apache.axis.description.ServiceDesc.syncOperationToClass(ServiceDesc.java:671)
      at
org.apache.axis.description.ServiceDesc.getSyncedOperationsForName(ServiceDesc.java:925)
      at
org.apache.axis.description.ServiceDesc.loadServiceDescByIntrospectionRecursive(ServiceDesc.java:801)