Hi Suresh,

|I am still waiting for some more details on Blocking the response
|on the server side from you. Please let me know if you know some
|implementation details.

  You can implement easy the blocking logic on the server by using
the conventional syntax both 'while-loop' and 'Thread.sleep'.
However, it won't be solved the requirements from you.  That's why
you're assuming the multipoint communications.

|I need to explore JavaGroups a bit more. Since my clients can be
|spread on the internet, I might be forced to use HTTP and not
|any other proprietary protocols.

  I don't think so, as you say below in the other mail ...

|Yes, I want the SOAP client to just receive a message.

  You're already using the interactive, multipoint architecture
over the internet which is called 'Mailing list' !  Is it not
enough to notify an event to the clients (i.e. subscribers).

Best Regards,

  Toshi (Toshiyuki Kimura) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  R&D Headquarters
  NTT DATA Corporation