Hi,

I've added an operation to my deploy.wsdd and deployed the classes and the
deploy.wsdd to axis.
Now, when I want to access my webservice I get an Exception stating:

Couldn't find a matching Java operation for WSDD operation "requestDocument"
(7 args)
The wsdd operation definition is:
        <operation name="requestDocument" qname="operNS:requestDocument"
xmlns:operNS="urn:tps"
                        returnQName="requestDocumentReturn" returnType="rtns:Token"
xmlns:rtns="urn:tps">
                <parameter name="cc" type="tns:string"
xmlns:tns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"/>
            <parameter name="pn" type="tns:string"
xmlns:tns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"/>
            <parameter name="dt" type="tns:string"
xmlns:tns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"/>
            <parameter name="servicename" type="tns:string"
xmlns:tns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"/>
            <parameter name="username" type="tns:string"
xmlns:tns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"/>
            <parameter name="email" type="tns:string"
xmlns:tns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"/>
            <parameter name="referencenumber" type="tns:string"
xmlns:tns="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"/>
        </operation>
The Method signature is:
public Token requestDocument(   String cc, String pn, String dt, String
servicename,
                                        String username, String email,
                                        String referencenumber) throws RemoteException;

The funny thing is: the requestDocument operation was in the wsdl before and
I've been able to access this method, I did not change anything related to
requestDocument in the wsdl nor in my classes.

Where does this exception come from?

Any help appreciated,
Joachim

Wila-Derwent
Landsberger Strasse 191a
80687 München
Deutschland
Tel +49(0)89 547 56-290
Fax +49(0)89 547 56-409
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.wila-derwent.com
http://www.ipr-village.com

The information contained in this email is confidential and intended
only for use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication
is strictly prohibited. Wila Verlag GmbH will accept no responsibility
or liability in respect to this email other than to the addressee. If
you have received this communication in error, please notify us
immediately via email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]