Im trying to secure axis webservices using apache httpd/mod_jk/tomcat
The thing is I do only want to make axis services selectively available
to the outside world...

httpd.conf
  <IfModule mod_jk.c>
        JkMount /axispub/* ajp13
  </IfModule>
  <IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
    RewriteEngine       on
    RewriteRule         ^/axispub(.*)   /                                       [F,L]
    RewriteRule         ^/ws/(.*)       /axispub/services/tst.$1        [PT]
  </IfModule>

It works but:
  when I invoke
        https://host.x.y.z/ws/DomainService?wsdl
  I get the following wsdl
        <wsdl:definitions targetNamespace=
                "https://host.xy.z/axispub/services/tst.DomainService"; ...

So it seems that tomcat/axis gets the rewritten URL instead of the original URL.
Does anyone know, If I can make it work so that I get:
        <wsdl:definitions targetNamespace=
                "https://host.xy.z/ws/DomainService"; ...

in the wsdl definition?

Thanks,