Hi all,

I have using Axis to communicate with a web service from inside a Jetspeed
portal, which is essentially a web application. Now each of the users of
the portal need to have different sessions with the web service. But
since the portal webapp runs under the login of a single Unix user, all
the cookies used for Axis session management are stored at the same
place, thus prohibiting different sessions for different portal users.

I wanted to know if there is an easy way (I mean using API, instead of
modifying Axis code) to change the place where the cookies for a session
are stored.

Thanks a lot
Sandeep