Title: RE: [RE: Authorization using WS security and SAML]

 > is the WSTK for free or is it an eval copy?

According to the WSTK pages (which you should check out yourself, for license restrictions etc and for any recent changes), the answer is "yes"  it is a free eval, for development/evaluation use only, not for deployment of web services.  They recommend you use WebSphere and WSAD (Eclipse based IDE) for actual web services product support  (which I believe use ApacheSOAP at this time).

Check out the WSTK and WebSvcs SDK FAQ on that site, it explains what the two are intended for and the eval vs deployment, product type questions...