Title: Message
I have been testing with RC1 and used to get great results on my performance load tests. However, it seems that the new version of Axis, RC2, has slowed down under load tests by almost double! Has there been any changes to the XML processing recently? I heavily use bean mappings and my service is an RPC/encoded type. When I plug RC1 back into my code, the performance goes back to normal. I am running these tests from a console client using WSDL2Java generated code to hit an Axis service running on WAS 4.0.4. Any reason why I should upgrade to RC2? Will you look into this issue in RC3?

Thanks,
Ozzie G.

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.