Funny 'cause the WSTK uses Axis and it works just fine.
-Dug

"Jean-Marc Taillant" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 03/25/2003 09:54:42
AM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To:    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
cc:
Subject:    RE: UDDI support in AXIS

I thinks that actual UDDI implmentation UDDI4J is not compatible with Axis,
I notice that you can't use Axis transport to publish a service into an
UDDI
registry. It seems that there is a problem during authentification
handshake.

To fix this issue, I use the Apache SOAP as transport layer

Regards,

Jean-Marc