From: Doug Davis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2003 8:50 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: How to dynamically invoke a webservice provided just WSDL?

I'm surprised you had to build up the Call object yourself.
If you look at the getQuote code in the stock quote sample (I think its
getQuote2) he lets Axis parse the WSDL for him and Axis builds up the
Call object - no direct calls to wsdl4j.  All you have to do is tell it
which
operation you want.
-Dug

news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]