Title: RE: Creating message-style services

The attached example only demonstrates one of the four signatures that the Axis documentation says is supported.  We'd like to see all four demonstrated.  I have an uneasy feeling that only two of them really work in the current version of Axis.  I've tried hard to get all four to work and was unsuccessful.

WARNING: All e-mail sent to and from this address will be received or
someone other than the recipient.