From: Gill, John [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2003 9:50 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: Prevent proxy-address caching in DefaultHTTPTransportClientPr operties

I'm looking at the other side of this coin.  I need to change this property
on the fly, every time.  It's dependent on the endpoint URL.  The process
involves multiple threads, so I can't depend on the system properties to
hold the proxy information, because one thread can change the proxy
information before the prior thread has connected.

John