Hi,

I want to use the EnumDe/SerializerFactory of axis and have deployed a wsdd file with
the following mapping:

<typeMapping
  qname="ns:STATEType"
  xmlns:ns="urn:types.model"
  languageSpecificType="java:model.types.STATEType"
  deserializer="org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.EnumDeserializerFactory"
  serializer="org.apache.axis.encoding.ser.EnumSerializerFactory"
  encodingStyle="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/"/>

My service uses this STATEType and I could successfully deploy the service. After
using wsdl2java I get the following error:

java.io.IOException: Type {urn:types.castor.model.wfm.ee2.tbx.db.com}STATEType is
referenced but not defined.
.

I checked the mailing list on this error and found some references, but I think I'm
using everything in a right way.

Any thought on that ?

thanks,

Andre