From: Volkmann, Mark [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 31, 2003 10:18 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: attachments with generated stubs

There is a sample of using attachments that is bundled with Axis (in the samples/attachments directory).  It uses the SAAJ API.  What I'd like to do is use a generated stub (from wsdl2java) and add attachments before I invoke methods on that stub.  In org.apache.axis.client.Stub there is an addAttachment method.  When I use that I get a message that says "java.lang.RuntimeException: No support for attachments".  Is this approach supposed to work in Axis 1.1 RC2?

WARNING: All e-mail sent to and from this address will be received or
someone other than the recipient.