there is one in the Axis test cases (download the src).

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: Brain, Jim [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, April 03, 2003 2:30 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: doc/lit question

Anyone have a simple doc/lit WSDL I can have to modify?

Bascially, my payload is a <tx:TXLife xmlns:tx="TXLife2.7.90.xsd">, which
has a whole bunch of stuff below it.

I will try WSDL2Java

Jim

Jim Brain, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"Researching tomorrow's decisions today."
(319) 369-2070 (work)
SYSTEMS ARCHITECT, ITS, AEGON FINANCIAL PARTNERS