Hi,
I'm new to axis, so forgive me if I've overlooked something obvious. I'm creating a service to transfer files, and have successfully deployed and tested the .jws file directly under webapps/axis/ as a first pass at this.

Now I want to wrap my service and deploy it under WEB-INF/classes, but when I run Java2WSDL thus:

>>java -cp .;axis.jar;commons-logging.jar;commons-discovery.jar;jaxrpc.jar;wsdl4j.jar;crimson.jar;saaj.jar;xercesImpl.jar;xmlParserAPIs.jar;activation.jar org.apache.axis.wsdl.Java2WSDL -o test.wsdl -l http://localhost:8080/axis/services/mms -n urn:mms -p"mms" urn:mms mms.MMSInterface

I get the following error:

>>[WARN] Types - -The class javax.activation.DataHandler is defined in a java or javax package and cannot be converted into an xml schema type. An xml schema anyType will be used to define this class in the wsdl file.
WSDLException: faultCode=OTHER_ERROR: Can't find prefix for 'http://activation.javax'. Namespace prefixes must be set on the Definition object using the addNamespace(...) method.:
at com.ibm.wsdl.util.xml.DOMUtils.getPrefix(Unknown Source)
at com.ibm.wsdl.util.xml.DOMUtils.getQualifiedValue(Unknown Source)
at com.ibm.wsdl.util.xml.DOMUtils.printQualifiedAttribute(Unknown Source)
at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLWriterImpl.printParts(Unknown Source)
at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLWriterImpl.printMessages(Unknown Source)
at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLWriterImpl.printDefinition(Unknown Source)
at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLWriterImpl.writeWSDL(Unknown Source)
at com.ibm.wsdl.xml.WSDLWriterImpl.getDocument(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.axis.wsdl.fromJava.Emitter.emit(Emitter.java:267)
at org.apache.axis.wsdl.fromJava.Emitter.emit(Emitter.java:334)
at org.apache.axis.wsdl.Java2WSDL.run(Java2WSDL.java:504)
at org.apache.axis.wsdl.Java2WSDL.main(Java2WSDL.java:542)

I'd appreciate any help with this. I can't just deploy my class as a .jws file because I need it to have access to the rest of my app.

Thanks,

Alan