From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, April 04, 2003 4:36 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: .NET and AXIS Interop - Please Help!!

Parag,

You said that  you had a problem with an extra character in the SOAP xml
from a .NET client.

 "An invalid XML character (Unicode: 0x0) was found in markup after the end
of the element content."

I have noticed a similar problem when sample XML messages I use for testing
are opened with MS Word. Extra characters are inserted at the begining and
end of the file.   I am using xerces to parse the XML and I get the same
parse exception.  My temporary solution was to remove everything outside of
the start/end tags.

I wonder if this is a feature in all Microsoft products.

Is the XML valid if there are extra characters outside of the start/end
tags?

Matt

"Joshi, Parag" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 04/03/2003 09:18:31 PM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]