From: Michael Zurke [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2003 12:05 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re:Re: support of xml attributes

it's not that i already got a problem with axis. as i said..i just heard about
that direction of lacking support of attributes for releases in the future.
how about that?

mischa

Can you send me the XML schema sample you have that may not
work with AXIS WSDL/Java ?

Michael Zurke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
hello,

i heard that some ws-tool-vendors do not support attributes in xml schema. i
also heard that axis will go in the same direction. does anybody have some
information about how the future will look like regarding this point. in need
that information to keep the compatibility of my xml-schemas with further
versions of axis.

thanx,

mischa