Why not use with AXIS SOAP Message Handler the WS-Security
Password-based Authentication mechanism and/or WS-Security
with SAML Assertion.

Are there any plans to support WS-Security for AXIS SOAP
Message exchanges either by Apache/AXIS or by IBM?

Benjamin Tomasini <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Consider enforcing that in your servlet container or web server.

Ben

--
Benjamin Tomasini <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
NetEverything, LLC