Hello,

I have deployed my new service under Tomcat/Axis. The problem is that all my helpful
parameter names have been lost during the transformation.  My original code had useful
names like "mYearofBirth" "CountryOfBirth" but these have been transformed into
names like (String in1, String in2)...

How can I make sure my parameter names are retained when I use Java2WSDL and WSDL2Java
?

I tried compiling all my classes with debug information first to encourage Axis to do
this but it did not work.

As a last resort, I could manually edit the stubs generated by Axis, put back my
parameter names and then redeploy, but is there a better way ?

Any help gratefully received.

Rey.
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

http://corp.mail.com/careers