From: Jim Poulsen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2003 8:03 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: Application/Web Servers supported by AXIS 1.1?

You will probably have to 'modify' the standard JBOSS installation kit to get Axis 1.1 to work with it.  It seems that there are some issues if you simply install JBOSS (whose kit includes an old version of JBOSS) and drop an Axis web services application based on Axis 1.1 on top of it.

We had to remove all of the 'old' Axis jars from the JBOSS Kit and remove the .sar file from the deploy directory to make sure that JBOSS did not try to deploy the old Axis framework to the application server.

Then we just deployed the Axis 1.1 application like normal (put the .war file into the deploy directory).

Hope this helps,

Jim